Dubai, one of the most glamorous holiday spots in the world, is popularly known for its high rises, shopping, and variety of amazing attractions. Dubai vacation packages are very popular among visitors all around the world for the beauty and elegance of this city. From malls to marinas, historical forts to contemporary architecture, and food to fashion, Dubai is indeed a world-class destination for a family holiday and friends’ trip. It is one of the best cities that conveys excellent friendliness, amazing adventures, and a shopping experience like none other.
Dubai has so much to grab and seize as a traveler. Dubai tour packages will allow you to witness so many unbelievable wonders. And, we, at MyTicketsToIndia, will make your Dubai trip budget-friendly. Our affordable Dubai travel packages are specially curated to meet all your needs. All our Dubai trip packages can be booked from anywhere in India. Be it a Dubai honeymoon package, adventure package, or a family holiday package, you’ll find it all here. Have a look and enjoy Dubai like never before.Read more
Weather In Dubai
Dubi has a tropical desert climate because it is located within the Northern desert belt. The summer season (mid-May to August) in Dubai is extremely hot and humid. Most days here are sunny throughout the year. The hottest months in Dubai are July and August when the average maximum temperature reaches above 48° celsius. During the winter months (mid-October to April), the weather remains cool and pleasant.
Best Time To Visit Dubai
The best time to explore Dubai is during the winter months, from mid-October to April. In the months of January and February, you will see overwhelming travel traffic because of Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Film Festival, which bring life to the city. Dubai is hot in the summer months i.e. from mid-May to August but during this season you can get amazing deals on Dubai vacation packages from India in comparison to other months.
How To Reach Dubai From India?
- By Air: You can easily book your flights from India to Dubai International Airport. There are hundreds of Dubai flights flying daily from India. Some of the international airlines like FlyDubai, Emirates, SpiceJet, Air India, Jet Airways, and Indigo take you to Dubai from India at cheap prices.
- By Sea: You can travel to Dubai from India via cruises. You can find several cruise operators which will take you from Mumbai, India to Dubai with a luxurious and comfortable experience. The most popular cruise on this route is the Jalesh cruise. Consider this way of traveling if you are planning your Dubai trip with family and friends.
- By Road – Traveling from India to Dubai via road is definitely possible but it will be a tiring journey. It will take around 65 to 75 hours to cover a distance of around 6250 km. And, you will need visas from a few countries you will go through on your road journey including India, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and UAE (Of course).
Best Ways To Commute in Dubai
Your trip to Dubai will definitely be an amazing one. Dubai is a city where everything goes right, and when it comes to commuting Dubai is way beyond our imagination. Let’s take a look at some of the best ways to commute in Dubai –
- Metro – The Dubai Metro Framework spans 75 km with the majority of the course covering Dubai’s fundamental highway. In the metro, there are special carriages dedicated to women and children, as well as VIP carriages upfront. These trains are driverless so to get a driver’s eye view, there is a Gold Class cabin. Here you’ll get the best view.
- Uber or Careem – Carrem is a home-grown driver service in Dubai. It allows you to book a range of private cars and RTA taxis as well. You will also have the flexibility to pay by card or cash. You just need to download the app to avail these services. Uber in Dubai is equally popular. You can also use this cab service to travel within Dubai.
Visa Requirements For Your India to Dubai Trip
UAE is perhaps one of the fastest developing countries in the world, with Dubai being a major attraction. Individuals who wish to visit Dubai need to get a UAE visa. To be eligible for a Dubai visa from India, you must fulfill the requirements or criteria i.e. you must have a passport valid for six months with minimum 2 blank pages, confirmed return flight tickets, and sufficient funds to cover the expenses during the stay in Dubai, and not have any criminal background, etc.
And, you can apply for your tourist visa for Dubai from India 30 days before your expected travel date. A Dubai visa is an electronic visa processed online and provided over your email. It is a paperless visa and not stamped on your passport.
Travel Insurance For Your Dubai Flight
Whether you have booked Dubai packages from Delhi or Dubai packages from Mumbai, international travel insurance is the best way to protect yourself from unavoidable losses. International travel has become challenging nowadays, and travel to Dubai, UAE from India is no exception. So, it is always to purchase travel insurance when you travel to a foreign country, even if it is not mandatory. A travel insurance policy covers travel, medical and flight mishaps and makes your Dubai to India flight super safe. So, always consider buying travel insurance to enjoy your Dubai trip from India with complete safety.
Tips For Travelers Taking Dubai Tour Packages
- Carry a first aid kit with basic medicines for fever, cold, headaches, etc., and a special medical prescription if you are under medication.
- Try to dress appropriately when you are in Dubai.
- Communicate with full respect with people in Dubai.
- Please do not drink alcohol in public.
- Avoid taking photos of any locals without their permission.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, avoid eating or drinking in public.
- Avoid public displays of affection like kissing or hugging.
- Always use your right hand for greeting.
Things To Do In Dubai
There are ample amazing and exciting things to do in Dubai. Let’s have a look at some of these -
- Enjoy mesmerizing sunset and thrilling watersports in the most beautiful brace of Dubai - Jumeirah Beach.
- Witness the amazing art and craft of artists from all over the world at Global Village.
- See many famous attractions in Dubai Marina such as Dubai Marina Mall and Dubai Marina Walk.
- See the panoramic views of Dubai city from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa.
- Explore Dubai Mall as this place is perfect for shopping, eating, and entertainment.
- Enjoy the visual treat of the Dubai Miracle Garden, the largest flower garden in the world.
- Buy some amazing traditional jewelry from the Gold Souk of Deira, the largest gold market in the world.
Why Book Dubai Vacation Packages With MyTicketsToIndia?
Looking to explore Dubai from India? MyTicketsToIndia offers you some of the best packages for a Dubai trip, whether you want to book cheap Dubai packages from Hyderabad, Dubai packages from Chennai, or from any other city of India. With attractive prices, your Dubai holidays won’t be burning a hole in your pocket. Can't find your favorite adventure activity you are looking for? We can customize a package for you. A romantic holiday, an adrenaline-pumped getaway, a relaxing break, a short trip, or an entertaining family trip to Dubai, we have it all. Our Dubai vacation packages are specially curated to meet all your needs.
So, what are you waiting for? Just book your flights to Dubai and add unforgettable memories to your picture album with our discounted Dubai tour packages. Speak to our travel agents now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Dubai open for tourists?
A: Yes, Dubai being one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world is now entirely open to welcome travelers from all corners of the world.
Q: Do I need a visa to visit Dubai from India?
A: Yes, you require a visa if you are planning to travel to Dubai from India. It takes you around 4-6 days to process a tourist visa. As per the new Dubai Visa Policy, you can also get a visa on arrival.
Q: Can I consume alcohol in Dubai?
A: Tourists in Dubai can buy or consume alcohol only at licensed venues like hotels, eateries, and clubs. Meanwhile, in Sharjah consuming liquor is unlawful.
Q: Is everything closed on Fridays in Dubai?
A: Friday is a weekly off in Dubai, so the Banks, Government, and Private offices are shut on Fridays in Dubai. But, the malls, shopping centers, restaurants, and all the tourist hubs remain open on all days.
Q: Which currency is used in Dubai?
A: The name of the currency used in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates is the Dirham i.e. AED or Arab Emirate Dirham.
Q: How many days are enough to explore Dubai?
A: If you want to explore the maximum of Dubai, a trip of 5-6 days will be perfect.