Things To Do In Dubai
There are ample amazing and exciting things to do in Dubai. Let’s have a look at some of these -
- Enjoy mesmerizing sunset and thrilling watersports in the most beautiful brace of Dubai - Jumeirah Beach.
- Witness the amazing art and craft of artists from all over the world at Global Village.
- See many famous attractions in Dubai Marina such as Dubai Marina Mall and Dubai Marina Walk.
- See the panoramic views of Dubai city from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa.
- Explore Dubai Mall as this place is perfect for shopping, eating, and entertainment.
- Enjoy the visual treat of the Dubai Miracle Garden, the largest flower garden in the world.
- Buy some amazing traditional jewelry from the Gold Souk of Deira, the largest gold market in the world.
Why Book Dubai Vacation Packages With MyTicketsToIndia?
Looking to explore Dubai from India? MyTicketsToIndia offers you some of the best packages for a Dubai trip, whether you want to book cheap Dubai packages from Hyderabad, Dubai packages from Chennai, or from any other city of India. With attractive prices, your Dubai holidays won’t be burning a hole in your pocket. Can't find your favorite adventure activity you are looking for? We can customize a package for you. A romantic holiday, an adrenaline-pumped getaway, a relaxing break, a short trip, or an entertaining family trip to Dubai, we have it all. Our Dubai vacation packages are specially curated to meet all your needs.
So, what are you waiting for? Just book your flights to Dubai and add unforgettable memories to your picture album with our discounted Dubai tour packages. Speak to our travel agents now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Dubai open for tourists?
A: Yes, Dubai being one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world is now entirely open to welcome travelers from all corners of the world.
Q: Do I need a visa to visit Dubai from India?
A: Yes, you require a visa if you are planning to travel to Dubai from India. It takes you around 4-6 days to process a tourist visa. As per the new Dubai Visa Policy, you can also get a visa on arrival.
Q: Can I consume alcohol in Dubai?
A: Tourists in Dubai can buy or consume alcohol only at licensed venues like hotels, eateries, and clubs. Meanwhile, in Sharjah consuming liquor is unlawful.
Q: Is everything closed on Fridays in Dubai?
A: Friday is a weekly off in Dubai, so the Banks, Government, and Private offices are shut on Fridays in Dubai. But, the malls, shopping centers, restaurants, and all the tourist hubs remain open on all days.
Q: Which currency is used in Dubai?
A: The name of the currency used in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates is the Dirham i.e. AED or Arab Emirate Dirham.
Q: How many days are enough to explore Dubai?
A: If you want to explore the maximum of Dubai, a trip of 5-6 days will be perfect.