Affordable Kullu Manali Tour Packages
Searching for heaven on this globe? You can get it at Kullu Manali. It is a dreamy hill station that is covered in snow and situated in the lap of the majestic mountainous range. Its mesmerizing and scenic views make Manali tour packages very popular among travelers. With sunny skies, alpine mountains and the mighty Beas flowing through the city – Manali tourism has undergone a huge change in the last few years. And, with an affordable and fun Kullu Manali tour package, you can explore this peaceful and magical hill station.Read more
So, if you are an adventure enthusiast, choose a Manali holiday package. We understand holiday planning can be stressful. So, to save you from the hassle, we, at MyTicketsToIndia, have curated a selection of Manali travel packages. Scroll down and choose a package from the umpteen India tours that best suit your travel style.
Weather In Manali
Manali is one of the most picturesque and popular hill stations in India. Located at an altitude of 2050 m in the Beas river valley, Manali is blessed with salubrious weather throughout the year. Its weather can be characterized as predominantly cold during winters and moderately cool during summers. Snowfall in Manali often takes place from the end of November till mid-February. The temperature during the Winter season (October to February) in Manali is recorded as low as minus 1°c, and in the summer season (March to June) temperature ranges from 10°c to 25°c. During the months of July and August (Monsoon season), the monthly rainfall level exceeds 200mm.
Best Time To Visit Manali
If you wish to choose the summer season, you can plan your trip to witness the Kullu Manali beauty during April or June. However, October to February is the ideal time when you can experience the chilly weather and snowfall here with panoramic views. The temperature often drops below zero degrees, and the snow-capped peaks and hills are a treat to watch.
Top Tips For Travelers Taking Manali Travel Packages
- Opt to use ATMs rather than carrying huge cash. You’ll find many ATMs in Central Manali.
- Carry sweaters in all seasons with you to Manali. There is a high chance of experiencing cold nights even if the days are mildly cold.
- Do not exert yourself too much and try to keep your body hydrated on the day when visiting snow points.
- Always carry more than one ID proof whether you are a foreign tourist or domestic tourist.
- If you’re planning to visit in summer, carry essentials like sunglasses and sunscreen.
How To Reach Kullu Manali
- By Air: The most convenient way to reach Manali is to book your international flights to Delhi and then fly from Delhi to Kullu Manali. Your flight will land at the Kullu Manali Airport in Bhuntar, Himachal Pradesh.
- By Train: Reach your preferred destination in Kullu or Manali by direct or indirect trains as well. Joginder Nagar railway station connects the hill station with major parts of the country.
- By Road: You can also board direct buses from Mandi to reach Kullu Manali. Various Delhi to Manali bike trips are also available as per requirements. On the contrary, you can use your personal or rented cars to reach Kullu Manali and plan your trip there.
Things To Do In Manali
Manali is considered one of the perfect destinations to be at if you are an adventure seeker and enthusiast. Here’s the list of exciting activities and things to do in Kullu Manali –
- Shop fabrics, artificial jewelry, Tibetan handicrafts, Embroidered Kullu shawls, etc. at cheap prices in Manali. This place is considered a shopping paradise.
- Enjoy delicious food at Manali restaurants. You will have incredible choices here from Chinese food to south Indian food.
- Explore the quaint streets and discover the treasures and charms of Manali’s Old Town.
- Enjoy a luxurious dip in the Manali hot springs. It is a wonderful way to immerse yourself in the unique beauty and culture of Himachal Pradesh.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Beas River, a shimmering stretch of serenity and tranquility.
Manali has a rich cultural legacy with some famous fairs and festivals in Manali attracting both national & international travelers.
Why Choose MyTicketsToIndia To Book Kullu Manali Tour Packages?
Looking for affordable Kully Manali tour packages? Great, you’ve landed at the right place. MyTicketsToIndia is a leading travel agency that offers amazing customized tour packages to various destinations. To help you plan your Manali trip, we have made some tailor-made Manali packages considering your budget and choices. And, our carefully curated Manali holiday packages include all the main highlights of Kullu Manali. Explore our most popular Manali itineraries and book now for huge savings.
Want a personalized itinerary for Manali travel packages? Do let us know. Our travel experts will get you a cheap personalized/customized itinerary based on your requirements. Just book your flights to Manali and enjoy the best trip of your life with our packages. Talk to our tour experts today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many days are enough to visit Manali?
A: 4-5 days are enough to explore the famous tourist attractions of Manali and indulge in exciting water sports.
Q: How to book an affordable Manali tour package?
A: Search for Manali holiday packages on reputed travel platforms like MyTicketsToIndia and choose the best one. You will find amazing tailor-made Manali vacation packages on our website.
Q: What language is spoken in Manali?
A: Hindi, English, and Punjabi are understood and widely spoken in Manali among tourists and locals. Some other languages spoken in Manali are Pahari, Dogri, and Kangri.
Q: Is it safe to do paragliding in Manali?
A: Yes, the paragliding adventure sport is absolutely safe in Manali. It is assisted by the authorized adventure sports club of Manali.
Q: Is Manali a safe place for solo woman tourists?
A: Yes, Manali is the safest place to tour by a solo woman. It is advisable to book your Manali travel package with a reputed travel agency.