Srinagar Travel Packages At Economical Rates
Srinagar, the heaven on earth, is one of the most popular destinations in India among travelers. Every year, a large number of tourists book Srinagar travel packages to explore this beautiful city. With the lush forested mountains, verdant gardens, colorful flower beds, and picturesque lakes, Srinagar is truly a delight for nature lovers. So, leave behind the daily routines and boring rituals, and spend time together with your family or friends on a vacation to Srinagar – a paradisaical place, an experience worth remembering.Read more
Book your holidays for Srinagar at the earliest and explore this beautiful place. You can best explore this heaven with the well-planned, fully organized, and budget-friendly India tour packages at MyTicketsToindia. From staying in a lavish heritage hotel to sightseeing the most popular attractions of Srinagar, make your trip to this paradise exclusive and memorable with us.
Weather In Srinagar
Srinagar, the most beautiful place in Kashmir Valley, experiences great weather all year round. The seasons of Srinagar are divided into – Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. The temperature during the spring months (March to Mid-May) ranges between 5°c to 15°c. In the Summer season (Mid-May to August), the daytime temperature is around 25°c while the nights experience temperatures around 10°c. The temperature of days in the Autumn season (September to October) ranges from 6°c to 17°c. The temperature in Winter (November to February) can vary from an average of 5°c during the day to -10°c or less at night.
Best Time To Visit Srinagar
If you want to experience a fairytale, in reality, you must consider visiting Srinagar in the winter months. The perfect weather to explore Srinagar’s beauty is during the winter season between December to February. If you enjoy the snow, you can visit some of Srinagar’s famous places in these months. The winter months spent in Srinagar result in perfect weather to look forward to.
Top Tips For Travelers Taking Srinagar Holiday Packages
- Carry all the essential documents such as proof of your identity, visa, license, etc.
- Packs lightly and wisely and take your weather as per the weather of Srinagar. Do carry some woolen clothes as Srinagar can get cold at night.
- Make sure you carry all the necessary stuff for the trip such as sunscreen, moisturizer, etc. for a comfortable stay.
- Wear a shawl or a scarf when visiting a mosque and show your respect.
- Pack a first aid kit and necessary some medications to avoid minor health issues on your trip.
How To Reach Srinagar
- By Air: Srinagar has an international airport that connects major cities and towns of India. You can book your flights to Srinagar very easily without any hassle.
- By Rail: There is no Srinagar Junction; the nearest station to Srinagar is in Jammu, 266 km away. After reaching the Jammu railway station, you can hire private transport to travel via road.
- By Bus: National Highway 1A is the main highway that connects the city to many cities and towns like Delhi, Amritsar, Jammy, and Chandigarh. You can enjoy a Srinagar location and mesmerizing valleys.
Things To Do In Srinagar
- Seek the blessing at the sacred Shankaracharya Temple.
- Trek to famous tops and points to view the city.
- Stroll through and look at the tulips at Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden.
- See the white marvel at the Hazratbal mosque.
- Go for an adventure At Sonmarg and perform water sports.
- Explore the luscious green beautiful gardens, which have beautiful ornamental plants.
- Have a Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Stay in the fantastic houseboat and have a romantic vacation.
- Taste some of the spicy and tasty local cuisines.
- Go for bird watching and Sightseeing at Manasbal Lake.
Witness Srinagar’s eye-catching cultural characteristics & traditions during the festivals in Srinagar that are celebrated with great enthusiasm.
Why Book Srinagar Travel Packages With MyTicketsToIndia?
Ready to explore heaven in India? Here, we can help you book your Srinagar trip within a small budget. Yes, you’ve heard it right. We, at MyTicketsToIndia, offer incredible deals on Srinagar travel packages at the lowest rates. No matter if you are traveling to Srinagar with your spouse, family, or friends, you can select from our Srinagar tour packages, to suit your purpose. Competitively priced, these packages take you through the most popular attractions of Srinagar. Furthermore, it goes without saying that bookings made with us always come with amazing deals and heavy discounts.
Choosing our easy and convenient Srinagar tour packages will not only offer you a well-crafted itinerary for your Srinagar trip but will also offer you excellent sightseeing tours, fun activities, and of course, 24/7 genuine travel assistance. Do not let time fly and book your flights to Srinagar and one of our Srinagar holiday packages that cater to your interest and budget. Call our team without any delay!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many days are enough for the Srinagar trip?
A: If you wish to see the best of Srinagar, it is recommended to plan a trip of at least 4-5 days wherein you can visit all the major tourist attractions and indulge in several adventurous activities.
Q: Is it possible to customize Srinagar holiday packages?
A: Yes, it is possible to customize Srinagar tour packages according to one’s convenience and budget constraints if you book with us.
Q: Are ATMs available in Srinagar?
A: Yes, Sringara has abundant ATMs available thorough out the city but it is recommended to carry enough cash in hand for emergency purposes.
Q: Is it safe to visit Srinagar?
A: Srinagar is definitely a safe place to explore. But, just like any other tourist destination, you need to be careful regarding petty crimes and pickpocketing.
Q: What all languages are spoken in Srinagar?
A: English, Hindi, and Kashmiri are the major languages spoken in Srinagar, Kashmir.