Best Tirupati Travel Packages At Cheap Prices
Tirupati, the spiritual capital of Andhra Pradesh, is located in the Chittoor district of the state. The city attracts tourists and religious pilgrims from all over the world which boosts the demand for Tirupati travel packages more and more every year. The temples, rolling hills, valleys, pristine beaches, and rivers of Tirupati, basking in its natural glory, make it the top favorite destination among local and international tourists. The city is a beautiful amalgamation of heritage, culture, and adventure activities as could be witnessed within the Tirupati holiday package.Read more
Explore the main Tirupati sightseeing points with a variety of experiential tours and activities in MyTicketsToIndia’s Tirupati tour packages. We have amazing deals on domestic and international India tour packages at discounted rates. So, stop wondering and book your Tirupati vacations today.
Weather In Tirupati
The weather in Tirupati slightly differs from other parts of India. The city experiences three seasons – Summer, Monsoon, and Winter. In the summer season, from March to June, the maximum temperature goes up to 44°c. From July to October (monsoon season), the city experiences mild showers most of the days. And, in the winter season (November to February), the temperature ranges from 13°c to 22°c. Being one of the most popular religious places in India, nearly thousands of pilgrims pay visits to this city throughout the year.
Best Time To Visit Tirupati
Tirupati is the most famous temple city in India and has visitors throughout the year. But, to experience the real beauty of this place and visit all the temples of the city in pleasant weather, the ideal time to visit Tirupati is in the months of November to March – the winter season. It is the best time to go sightseeing at the popular tourist attractions of Tirupati. Traveling from April to August calls for proper precautions from the heat but allows budget travelers to make the most of attractive hotel deals as part of the Tirupati tour package.
Top Tips For Travelers Taking Tirupati Tour Packages
- Do not carry a lot of cash as Tirupati is a very crowded place. You will find ATMs throughout the city.
- Make sure you carry a medical kit with important prescribed medicines including medicines for all kinds of infections.
- Carry a kit containing antiseptic lotions, sunscreens, sunglasses, etc.
- Pack one set of traditional wear as devotees are not allowed to visit the temple in their Western outfits, particularly for special Seva Darshan.
- Do not carry your mobiles, cameras, i-pads, and other e-gadgets as these are strictly prohibited inside the temple premises.
- There are also other very strict rules that need to be followed while visiting the temples in Tirupati. Hoardings with these regulations can be found all around Tirupati.
How To Reach Tirupati
- By Air – Tirupati has its own airport and you can get flights from all major metros of India to Tirupati airport. You can book your international flights from USA to Chennai or Bangalore and then fly to Tirupati airport from there which will take only 1 to 2 hours to reach the city.
- By Train – Tirupati Railway Station is connected with all the major cities of the country. This railway station is the major place that links the trains from Chennai, Bengaluru, Madurai, Visakhapatnam, and Mumbai.
- By Road – Those who wish to travel to Tirupati via Road can easily travel to Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh by bus or car. There are multiple buses that commute from all the major cities of India to Tirupati.
Things To Do In Tirupati
- Taste the local cuisine. Whether it’s an authentic South Indian fare at a local restaurant or a delusion cup of filter coffee, Tirupati is a foodie’s delight.
- Try the Prasadam, the famous ‘Tirupati Ladoo’, offered to pilgrims by the temples.
- Do not forget to visit Sri Kalahasti Temple. It is an hour’s drive from Tirupati.
- Must visit Sri Venkateswara Swamy Vaari Temple, the most popular religious attraction in the city. Visit the temple to get a glimpse of an eight-foot-tall idol of Lord Venkateswara adorned with gold, diamonds, and flowers.
- Go to Chakra Teertham, the most beautiful religious place in Tirupati. Devotees bathe in the pond to wash their sins.
There are a number of amazing places to visit in Tirupati which will allow you to experience the beauty of this religious city.
Tirupati is one of the most important Hindu pilgrim places in India and millions of tourists visit temples in Tirupati every year.
Do visit this famous religious place during the celebration of festivals in Tirupati, the air is charged with energy during this period.
Why Choose MyTicketsToIndia To Book Tirupati Travel Packages?
If you’re looking for a memorable Tirupati trip, MyTicketsToIndia Tirupati travel packages are the right choice for you. We offer the widest range of customizable Tirupati tours to suit every kind of traveler – local or international. Our well-planned Tirupati holiday packages include the best itineraries from amazing food to fun activities. Furthermore, our tailored packages are also easy on your pocket as we offer our packages with the best deals & discounts.
Be it a short trip or a long itinerary, a relaxing stay or an adventure holiday, whatever your travel preference, we have the right Tirupati vacation tours for you to choose from. So, book your flights to Tirupati now and go on the best trip of your life with our discounted Tirupati tour packages. Talk to our travel experts now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many days are enough for the Tirupati trip?
A: To visit all the famous temples in Tirupati, book your trip for at least 4 to 5 days.
Q: What is not allowed inside the temples?
A: Cellphones, cameras, and belts are not allowed in most of the temples of Tirupati. So, it is better to leave them in your car. If you are carrying cash, carry it in a cloth bag.
Q: What is the dress code for Tirupati Darshan?
A: The preferred dress code for Tirupati Darshan would be Dhoti or Pyjamas with kurtas for men and saree or salwar and kurta with dupatta for women.
Q: Is it safe to travel to Tirupati?
A: Yes, Tirupati is definitely one of the safest places to visit and spend your holidays in India.
Q: Is Tirupati accessible by Road?
A: Yes, you can reach Tirupati by any of the means – by road, train, or air.