If it’s been a while since you planned a good trip and are looking for Cincinnati to Trivandrum flights , we are here to make your job easier than ever before. We understand how planning a holiday is quite a task, more because the bucks that go into booking flights are huge. We, at MyTicketsToIndia, are just a search away from booking your cheap tickets from Cincinnati to Trivandrum. Being one of the famous USA-INDIA routes, flights from Cincinnati to Trivandrum (also known as Thiruvananthapuram) sell like hot cakes during the high season.
Cincinnati to Thiruvananthapuramflight time is usually 23hours and 10 minutes. The total distance from Cincinnati to Trivandrum is 8,932 miles. Delta Airlines , Etihad Airways , American Airlines , United Airlines ,Air India , Air Canada , Air France , etc are the most popular airlines which serve this route. You can consider these airlines and go ahead with one of them while booking flights from Cincinnati to Thiruvananthapuram, India.
At MyTicketsToIndia , we have the best deals for flights you book months before your trip and even for the flights you book at the last minute. The flights going to Thiruvananthapuram from Cincinnati have two or more stops so, direct Cincinnati to Trivandrum flights are not something you can rely on, however, our team will assist you with the best of its abilities and efforts to find you cheap tickets from Cincinnati to Trivandrum in accordance with your requirements and budget. MyTicketsToIndia assures you to spend the least possible amount on your airfare and provide you the hottest deal on USA to India .
A: Cincinnati-northern Kentucky International Airport serves as the departure airport while TrivandrumInternational airport serves Trivandrum.
A: No, there is no non-stop or direct flight from Cincinnati to Trivandrum. Travelers will have to choose an itinerary that includes stops.
A: IATA code for Trivandrum International Airport, Trivandrum is TRVand CVG is the IATA code for Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
A: Trivandrum is 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Cincinnati.
A: Ola and Uber are the most convenient modes of travel in Trivandrum. You can also consider the option of auto-rickshaws to add a flavor of India.
A: 1. Weekdays as compared to weekends are better days to fly from Cincinnati to Trivandrum.
2. The value of a dollar in Indian currency is approximately INR 71.
3. Book your flights at least a month before your travel dates to get cheap tickets from Cincinnati to Thiruvananthapuram. Flexible travel plans can save you a lot of money. Traveling on the mid-week day rather than on weekends should always be your preference.
Thiruvananthapuram or Trivandrum is the capital of Kerala. A flight from Cincinnati to Trivandrum is all you need to witness the strongly rooted heritage and a nostalgic colonial legacy. This city is built upon seven hills. The city still holds its old-aged culture charm, offering delightful sightseeing including sacred temples, beautiful beaches, old buildings, etc.
1. Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary is famous for its Lion and Deer Safari. It is a treat for nature enthusiasts. The wildlife sanctuary houses a crocodile farm and elephant rehabilitation center. 2.Poovar is a coastal village along the harbor at Vizhinjam. It is believed to have been called ‘Ophir’ where the ships of King Solomon used to arrive. It was then an important center of trade for various spices and products like sandalwood. A visit to this place would make your flight to Trivandrum from Cincinnati a memorable one.3. The astronomical observatory situated on a hill at an elevation of about 60 meters above sea level is the highest point in the city. It offers amazing views of the surroundings and the city as a whole.4. Host to a plethora of cultural programs that are held here the Kanakakunnu Palace was built under the rule of Travancore King. This palace is located close to the Napier Museum,5. The other spots that should make to your list after you’ve booked a cheap flight from Cincinnati to India ,Thiruvananthapuram(CVG to TRV) are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Shangumukham Beach, Chalai Bazar, Padmanabhaswamy Temple, etc.
1. Indian coffee house offers one of the best coffee in the vicinity. The various dosas are a must-try here. 2. Ariya Nivas has the best South Indian food in the city. The rates are a bit high than standard rates but the quality of the food is what they settle for.
3. The bar at Ala Carte is really good. It even offers both veg and nonveg buffet. The ambiance of the restaurant is nice and an evening spent here is worth your time.
4. One of the popular dishes in Trivandrum is Thoran which is a dry mix of vegetables dressed with coconut bits, Potatoes and onions are cooked in coconut milk as well as a drink made of buttermilk called kalaan. Banana chips are a popular snack and significant enough to be included in the cuisine of Trivandrum.
One of the most peaceful cities in India awaits your arrival. All you need is a cheap flights from USA to Trivandrum. Being in the business since 2013, MyTicketsToIndia promises you to save big on your flight bookings. Having a strong association with airlines and aaairline consolidators, our company will provide you with some amazing deals that are hard to say no to. Our management team is trained to provide 100% transparency in the booking process. As a result, you won’t have to complain about any hidden charges since we are totally against that. Professionalism is what MyTicketsToIndia is known for and you would experience the same when you give us a call for booking Cincinnati to Trivandrum flights. Aren’t these reasons good enough to give us a chance so we can make your travel easy? Well, while we think so, it’s up to you to decide if you want to continue browsing day and night or get a flight from Cincinnati to Trivandrum(CVG to TRV) at dirt cheap prices with MyTicketsToIndia.
Looking for the latest updates on USA to India flights? We have it all here. Right from travel restrictions due to COVID-19 to the new non-stop flights being introduced, we cover every detail that we feel can help travelers have an easy journey.
Here's where we share biographies, Indian events, temples, and more to keep Indians in USA closer to their homeland.