Andaman Tour Packages at Best Prices
Planning a trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands? Great choice! Andaman is the ideal holiday destination that will allow you to take a break from the nerve-racking bustles of city life and rest in a very calm environment. That’s why the Andaman tour packages remain high in demand throughout the year. Another thing that makes the Andaman holiday package so popular among travelers is the local culture and the rich past of these islands. The beauty of these islands is enhanced by their stunning ancient architecture, beautiful shoreline, and magical underwater world. This well-known gem is also known as the beach capital of India.Read more
So, pack your bags and plan a vacation to Andaman, get ready to witness the miracles of the magical underwater world of Andaman and Nicobar islands. And, MyTicketsToIndia can help you with this. We have the best deals on India tours, including Andaman travel packages.
Weather In Andaman And Nicobar
Andaman and Nicobar is a year-round destination. The city experiences three seasons – Summer, Monsoon, and Winter. Through the summer months (April to July), the temperature ranges from 24°c to 37°c. Winters (October to March) in Andaman and Nicobar are pretty mild, with temperatures varying between 20°c to 30°c. Monsoons (July to September) bring moderate rainfall most of the time. The temperature in this season ranges between 22°c and 36°c.
Best Time To Visit Andaman And Nicobar
Andaman and Nicobar islands enjoy uniform and moderate weather almost throughout the year, you could visit them any time you like. Both summer (April to July) and winter (October to March) seasons are the best time to enjoy the attractions and fun activities to do in Andaman and Nicobar islands. Monsoon season (July to September) is the least preferable time to visit these islands. But, if you want to see heavy downpours and amazing sea waves in Andaman, the monsoon season is the best time.
Top Tips For Travelers Taking Andaman And Nicobar Tour Packages
- Consider wearing light clothes, slides, and sunglasses in Andaman.
- Curry a pair of flip-fips, and lots of sunscreen lotions along with big colorful hats for preventing tanning on your body from the sun rays.
- Always carry a water bottle with you and drink adequate water to keep yourself hydrated.
- If you’re planning to travel during monsoons you must carry windcheaters, raincoats, umbrellas, mosquito repellants, etc. with you.
- Pack a first aid kit with necessary medicines for fever, cough, etc.
How To Reach Andaman And Nicobar
- By Air – If you want to travel to Andaman by air, you can take a flight to the Veer Savarkar International Airport in Port Blair. There are many airlines that operate international and national flights to Andaman and Nicobar islands.
- By Ship – If you wish to travel lavishly, you can op to travel to Andaman by ship. There are nearly 4-5 ships that ply every month from Chennai, Kolkata, and Vizag. But please know that this journey will be around 50 to 60 hours long.
Things To Do In Andaman And Nicobar
- Try Suba Diving. It is one of the most famous things to do in Andaman without a doubt. You will have the best experience of your life.
- Enjoy the sea walking activity, another amazing thing that tourists must indulge in.
- Try a thrilling and relaxing adventure Mangrove Kayaking and tour the lush green mangroves of the Andaman.
- See the spectacle of a light and sound show at Cellular Jail and make your evening fun and knowledgeable by witnessing the narration of the history and scenes of India’s struggle for freedom.
- If you are not a fan of scuba diving or snorkeling then resort to glass bottom boating which will show you the spectacles of the underwater world through a transparent bottom in a boat.
An ideal destination for tourism, beaches in Andaman can ease your stress & give you soulful peace.
To have an amazing food experience, explore restaurants in Andaman for relishing cuisines and seafood.
Celebrating fairs and festivals in Andaman is a significant component of their culture and it attracts many tourists.
Why Book Andaman Tour Packages With MyTicketsToIndia?
Planning your holiday in Andaman but confused about where to book the cheapest tour package? Here is the solution – MyTicketsToIndia, a leading travel agency that will help you to snag the best and cheapest Andaman tour packages. Our packages let you explore the best of these exotic islands in India. Not only does the package include a trip to many famous tourist places but also a visit to any offbeat places that will leave you completely awestruck. So, get set to go on a holiday of a lifetime with our endless array of Andaman holiday packages. Lie back and enjoy, as we curate the best trip for you.
You will get 24/7 on-trip assistance from our travel agents that will help you to resolve all your travel-related queries. Book your flights from USA to Port Blair, Andaman and experience an adventure of a lifetime with our amazing Andaman travel packages. Pick up your phone and call us now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many days are sufficient for Andaman and Nicobar trip?
A: 5 to 6 days trip is the best to cover all the main sightseeing activities in the Andaman and Nicobar.
Q: Is Andaman safe in Monsoon?
A: Yes, visiting Andaman in the monsoon is completely safe. However, some diving and underwater activities may not be available during this season.
Q: Is Andaman safe for couples?
A: Yes, Andaman is completely safe for couples. Every year many couples book Andaman and Nicobar tour packages for their honeymoon and come back with many amazing memories.
Q: Is alcohol allowed in Andaman?
A: Yes, alcohol is allowed in Andaman & Nicobar islands but in a limited amount. The liquor shops in these islands remain open from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Q: What is the best time to get heavy discounts on Andaman holiday packages?
A: The perfect time for availing of good discounts on Andaman and Nicobar tour packages is during the offseason i.e., May to September. One can expect up to 50% discounts on packages during these months.
Q: How can I reach Andaman by Bus?
A: You cannot reach Andaman by bus or road as it is a group of islands. You need to cross the ocean by air or sea.