Get Mumbai Tour Packages At The Lowest Rates
Looking for a fun-filled and exciting trip? Mumbai, the city of dreams, is the perfect place. The city attracts millions of travelers to book Mumbai tour packages every year, making it one of the most-visited places in India. Mumbai is beaming with options for adventure enthusiasts, peace seekers, pilgrims, history geeks, beach bums, foodies, and architecture lovers. Whether you are traveling with your spouse, tripping with your friends, vacationing with your family and kids, or simply wandering on a solo sojourn, Mumbai is the place where you’ll find everything for everyone.Read more
Head to the most amazing trip of your life to Mumbai. We’re here to help you with this. MyTicketsToIndia’s amazing Mumbai holiday packages are suitable for all kinds of travelers. You will definitely have a completely enjoyable and immersive experience on your trip with our customized discounted India tour packages. So, choose us and save big.
Weather In Mumbai
With three major seasons in the year (Summer, Monsoon, and Winter), the weather in Mumbai experiences extremes. The days of the summer season (April to June) in Mumbai are extremely hot and humid. The temperature during these months ranges from 30°c to 40°c. The monsoon season in Mumbai starts in the month of July and lasts till September. The city experiences heavy rainfall in these months. In the Winter season (October to March), the temperature is moderate throughout these months and hardly drops below 10°c.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Mumbai attracts a large number of tourists throughout the year. The best time to visit Mumbai is from October to March – the winter season. The temperature in the city during these months is not at all hard and is ideal to visit around and explore the famous tourist attractions of Mumbai. Also, the city hosts many cultural events during this time of the year. For getting great discounts on flight tickets and tour packages, you can consider visiting Mumbai during the months from April to June.
Top Tips For Travelers Taking Mumbai Holiday Packages
- Always carry your valid ID proof and travel-related documents (in a waterproof folder).
- Consider carrying less cash. You will easily find ATMs in any part of the city.
- Take a first aid kit including necessary medicines for cough, fever, headache, cold, fever, etc.
- Carry weather-friendly clothes, for example – light cotton clothes in summer, woolen clothes in winter, and raincoats, windcheaters & umbrellas in the monsoon season.
- Avoid drinking tap water in the streets of Mumbai. Always carry a water bottle with you to keep yourself hydrated.
How To Reach Mumbai
Mumbai is well-connected with other cities in India, along with major international centers and spots. You can choose eminent modes of travel to reach the city and tour Mumbai’s famous places.
- By Air: If you are looking to book international flights, you need to choose the Mumbai Airport Terminal 1 (for domestic travel) or Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (for international travel). For domestic travel, Mumbai airport is well connected with all the parts of the country.
- By Train: Mumbai has a railway station known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CST). You can book direct trains to this station from your preferable place.
- By Road: Mumbai is also easily accessible by road, mainly from the western and southwestern cities in India. It is well connected to states like Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan by NH-48.
Things To Do In Mumbai
- Get a glimpse of Mumbai as a whole on Marine Drive.
- Pay a visit to the Siddhi Vinayak Temple, one of the most popular temples in India.
- Explore the shoreline. Mumbai has a beautiful shoreline that stretches to approximately 149 km out of which 16 km cover several famous beaches.
- Go on a street food tour in Mumbai. This city is home to an amalgam of flavors all of which can be tasted on the streets of Mumbai.
- Explore elegant malls and vibrant flea markets in Mumbai, a famous shopping destination in India.
- Visit various famous amusement parks in Mumbai. There are plenty of options when it comes to amusement parks.
- If you want to explore an offbeat destination, there are umpteen places to visit in Lonavala which is 2 hours away from Mumbai.
Have fun and peaceful time on the most popular and scintillating beaches in Mumbai with your family and friends.
Know about the various temples in Mumbai and their architectural styles, stories of origin, and the deities they are dedicated to.
The food in Mumbai is a mix of Indian and international cuisine. Visit popular restaurants in Mumbai for an amazing food experience.
Learn everything in detail about the number of religious and cultural festivals in Mumbai city and their grand celebration.
Reserve Mumbai Tour Packages At Discounted Rates With MyTicketsToIndia
If you are looking for a quality vacation that does not burn a hole in your pocket and gives you an amazing experience, you can avail of our discounted tour packages for the Mumbai holidays. We, at MyTicketsToindia, have a wide range of affordable Mumbai tour packages you can choose from. Our Mumbai holiday packages, customizable and affordable, are the perfect choice whether you are planning to go on a fun trip with family, or friends, or on your honeymoon with your partner.
Not only this, but you will also get 24/7 assistance from our travel agents that will help you to resolve all your travel-related queries and provide you with the best solutions. So, wait no longer and book your flights from USA to Mumbai. Get affordable tour packages for the Mumbai holidays by calling our team. Enjoy big savings with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many days are enough for the Mumbai trip?
A: Book your vacation for atleast 4 to 5 days to explore all the major tourist attractions in and around Mumbai.
Q: Is Mumbai safe to travel to?
A: Yes, Mumbai is one of the safest places in India to travel to. You can visit this place alone or with family without any fear.
Q: What is the most popular food in Mumbai?
A: The Pav Bhaji and Pani Puris are the most famous mouthwatering food that you must try on your Mumbai trip.
Q: Would there be sightseeing available in the Mumbai holiday packages?
A: Yes, sightseeing is included in almost all the Mumbai travel packages.
Q: What is the main religion in Mumbai?
A: There is a mix of religions in Mumbai city due to the diverse culture. Hinduism is the main religion in Mumbai, followed by Christianity, Islam, Sikhism, and Jainism.