Beaches In Gujarat
Posted on Tuesday, December 14th, 2021 by MTI Team
Gujarat has a beautiful coastline that extends up to 1666 km which gives it the opportunity to boast of some of the most beautiful beaches in India. While there are many beaches in Gujarat, only a few enjoy tourists in bulk. If you like spending time in solace with your partner, you will be able to find umpteen offbeat beaches here. Have a picnic, play some sport, or walk hand-in-hand with your beloved – Gujarat beaches have a lot to offer!
All you have to do is book tickets to India (Gujarat) to have the experience of a lifetime. And no; you don’t have to worry about the exorbitant prices since MyTicketsToIndia offers the cheapest flight bookings.
Good luck exploring some of the most beautiful beaches in Gujarat!
This haunted beach in Gujarat, located along the Arabian Sea, is quite popular in Gujarat for paranormal activities. It was earlier a burial ground and is one of the scariest beaches in the world.
- Best Time to Visit: Early mornings and evenings of tidal days.
- How to Reach: It is a 20-minute drive from Surat.
- Famous for: Paranormal activity and black sand.
- Timings: Open to visitors 24 hours
- Location: Surat, Gujarat
Things to do:
- Visit the Dariya Ganesh Temple, adjacent to the main beach.
- Indulge in mouth-watering snacks like bhajya, pav bhaji, pani puri, etc.
- Visit Dumas, one of the top beaches in Gujarat, during high tides of the full moon or no moon to capture its scenic beauty.
Other Famous Beaches In Gujarat
- Dandi Beach
- Dabhari beach
- Tithal Beach
- Suvali Beach
- Umbharat Beach
- Diu Beach
- Mandavi Beach
- Khambhat Beach