Beaches In Karnataka
Posted on Tuesday, December 14th, 2021 by MTI Team
Imagine sitting along the beach shoreline and witnessing the glorious sunset with wind in your hair and immense peace in your soul. Well, some of the famous beaches in Karnataka can offer you all this and more. You can do everything your heart desires from taking a stroll to playing a sport and the beaches in Karnataka will kindly oblige! Also, don’t forget to book one of the many good beach resorts in Karnataka to reap the maximum benefits. Here are some of the best beaches you must consider –
Famous Beaches In Karnataka
Situated on the edge of the pilgrimage town, Gokarna is one of the best beaches in India that has gained popularity in recent years for its pristine beaches, crystal white sand, surrounding lush green valleys, and the picturesque trekking excursion one can go from here onwards. The Main Beach (also known as) guarantees a fun day to every style of guest like an ideal family get-away to a group of friends.
- Best Time to Visit: It is best to visit Gokarna Beach between October and March.
- How to Reach: The quickest way to reach the beach is by hailing a taxi or hiring a car.
- Famous for: Pilgrims visiting Mahabaleshwara Temple take a dip in the beach before entering the temple.
- Timings: Open to visitors 24 hours
- Location: Gokarna, Karnataka
Things to do:
- Engage in adventurous activities like surfing, jet-skiing, snorkeling, and trekking.
- Enjoy the uproarious live music with a campfire.
- Indulge in delicacies at the beach shacks.
Other Beaches Near Karnataka
- Karwar Beach
- Kudle beach
- Panambur Beach
- NITK Beach
- Sasihithlu Beach
- Tannirubhavi Beach
- Murudeshwara Beach
- Apsarakonda Beach
- Kaup Beach
- St Mary’s Island Beach
- Mukka Beach
- Ullal beach
List of Famous Beaches in India
Explore More in India
Priyanka Jadhav is a travel writer, who is inclined to explore different cultures and countries. When she is not writing, she is either reading fiction novels or surfing the internet for the next best place to add to her bucket list. Her interests piqued at a young age when she traveled across India and witnessed a variety of cultures, languages, foods, and people. If you're craving for an adrenaline rush, or need an instant travel update - Priyanka has a way with words to help you in every aspect possible. Bring quirky articles and the latest travel updates your way through MyTicketsToIndia, she aims to provide travelers with the necessary information possible.